5555 Triangle Parkway Suite 400
| Matt Kreis – Property Broker
Prior to joining CRC, Matt served as an Executive Underwriter for ACE USA, where he underwrote and serviced Fortune 500 property programs. Prior to that, he served as an Account Executive at McGriff, Seibels & Williams, focused on the manufacturing, retail, real estate and hospitality, and private equity segments. Matt started his insurance career with Marsh Atlanta as a Risk Analyst in the Property Practice, where his responsibilities included marketing and servicing large global risk management accounts.
Matt received his BBA in Risk Management and Insurance from The University of Georgia Honors Program, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude. He earned his CPCU designation in 2009.
||Multi Peril, Builders Risk, Boiler & Machinery, Inland Marine, DIC, Earthquake, Flood, Wind Only
||Real Estate, Apartment Operations, Real Estate:Commercial, Mixed Property Schedules, COA-HOA-Other Associations, Commercial Real Estate Property Managers Offices
|Institutional and Government
||Public Schools, Places of Worship, City-County, Colleges and Universities, State
||Nursing Homes-Skilled Care Facilities, Miscellaneous Medical Facilities, Assisted Living-Non-Skilled Facilities, Hospitals, Medical Clinics
||General Product Manufacturing, Steel and Metal Manufacturing, Cranes, Ladders, Lifts, Scaffolding, and other related equipment manufacturing, Outdoor Equipment-Sporting Goods, Auto Parts Manufacturing
|Retail and Wholesale Trade
||Food & Beverage operations both retail and whole, Retail Stores, Automobile,Boat, ATV, RV and other similar types of vehicle dealers, Convenience Store
||Hotel-Motel, Bars-Taverns, Restauraunts-Full Service, Fast Food-Limited Service
Why Our Team?
- We understand your challenges. With over twenty-five years of retail property expertise, our team recognizes the urgency and accuracy that your clients demand.
- We offer extensive property placement expertise with dependable service. We manage hard to place accounts under ever-changing market conditions.
- We don’t “shotgun” the market. You take advantage of our higher hit ratios with key wholesale markets.
CRC Wholesale is one of the largest wholesale property and casualty insurance brokers in the U.S. We place over $4.9 billion in annual premium and employ 1,700 people across 55 office locations.
We offer our retail partners the broadest range of property, casualty, and professional liability products available through open market placements, MGA/MGU facilities, and exclusive programs.
Why CRC Atlanta?
- Availability of both wholesale and standard markets. We have numerous contracts with standard market carriers, including exclusives, binding authorities and programs.
- Access to domestic and international markets. CRC connects you to global non-admitted capacity.
- We make it easy, and we make it right. CRC files the surplus lines taxes on behalf of our clients, and we ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- There's power in who you know. CRC stands tallest when it comes to most E&S markets. We can reach key decision makers fast to get the best results for our retail partners and their accounts.
- Service is our priority. You can expect prompt response to phone calls and change requests. We attend to the account and to servicing it properly. We know our reputation is on the line.
- As a team and a firm, we aggregate premium to help our clients gain economies of scale.
- Classes of business
- Real Estate including:
- Financial Institutions (including REO/forced placed)
- Builder’s Risk
In House Products
- Property Facility
- CRC has in-house authority to provide Business Income and Building & Personal Property coverage for a variety of commercial properties
- Property Plus
- CRC offers solutions for habitational risks including apartments and condominiums
- Forced Placed Property Insurance
- This coverage protects the interest of the Financial institution and the borrower on Forced Place and Real Estate Owned (REO) accounts
- Excess Flood Insurance
- The CRC Excess Flood Insurance Program provides protection for commercial/residential buildings, including residential condos/detached homes. Coverage includes excess flood limits for all flood zones and provides extended coverage above what is available through NFIP
- Vacant Property Facilities
- CRC has in-house authority to provide solutions for vacant buildings and land
- Stock Throughput Line Slip
- Deductible Buy-Back Facility
Property Practice Group
- Provides a thorough knowledge of the markets, coverages and key sector participants.
- Offer clients complete solutions for accounts of virtually any size & complexity.
- Core competencies include, but are not limited to:
- All Risk
- Boiler & Machinery
- Builder’s Risk/Course of Construction
- Catastrophe – DIC, Monoline Earthquake and Flood
- High Hazard Wind Exposures
- Stock Throughputs
- Deductible Buybacks
- Our unique capabilities result in risk solutions for all of your clients – from simple start-up businesses to large, global risk management programs.
- Access to the global property marketplace……or just the E&S players….you choose.
- Geographic proximity to southeast markets including RSUI, Aspen, Axis, Arch, Ace/Westchester, etc.
- We serve as the access point to all of CRC’s capabilities including open brokerage placements with one of over 150 leading domestic and international markets, in-house underwriting facilities or niche product offerings.
- Access to new and exclusive markets that many wholesalers don’t have access to