1815 Via El Prado Suite 401
|With over 19 years of experience in the insurance industry, I specialize in Contractors General Liability, Products and Manufacturers, and many other hard-to-place risks. Career highlights include my previous roles as Vice President and Managing Partner of leading and independent wholesale brokerages, as well as recognition awards for “Top Producer” and “Super Producer” from various reputable markets.
With the ever-changing marketplace, I continue to be successful in writing even the most difficult accounts through strong partnerships with “A” rated markets. My time dedicated to building and maintaining these relationships is what sets me apart from the competition. Let me help you find the right solution for your clients’ needs.
Every risk is insurable - it’s my job to find coverage!
|CRC Insurance Services, Inc. is a leading wholesale broker in the U.S. with over 40 offices nationwide. Our mission is to continually raise the bar on both service and performance. Our extensive market experience allows us to draw on a wide range of resources from across the country and around the world. This broad reach enables us to create better, smarter, faster insurance solutions than our competition for essentially any risk imaginable. We are licensed in every state with access to over 300 markets.
- Minimum Premiums as low as $2,500 for certain classes/coverages
- Both Deductibles and SIRs available
- Casualty includes, but not limited to: general liability, excess/umbrella, environmental, GKLL, HNOA, liquor liability, products recall, discontinued products, successor liability
- Property includes, but not limited to: all-risk, DIC, builders risk/COC, deductible buy-downs
- Construction: residential, commercial, industrial/civil, artisans, general contractors, project specific, OCIP/CCIP, etc.
- Products/Manufacturing: sporting goods, automotive, construction equipment, industrial, consumer goods, life sciences/medical, hazardous materials, etc.
- Entertainment & Hospitality: habitational, grocery, retail, hotel/motel, bars/nightclubs, amusement parks, etc.
- Environmental: contractor’s pollution, site pollution, products pollution, transportation pollution, professional liability, auto liability, etc.
- Excess Liability: applicable to all classes listed above
- Real Estate: large schedules incl. REITS, financial institutions, property management firms, etc.
- Monoline CAT Perils: including wind, EQ, flood, etc.
- Difficult Property: recyclers, manufacturers, vacant buildings (incl. frame and non-sprinklered), etc.
- Telecom: including broadcast towers, etc.
- Builders Risk: including CAT perils and high value frame construction, etc.