312 Walnut Street
| I have over 24 years of insurance expertise specializing in property coverages requiring difficult placements including:
- Coastal wind
- Earthquake and
- Flood exposures
I can also quote casualty, GL accounts, umbrellas, auto liability, motor truck cargo and auto physical damage.
My background is in Mechanical Engineering. I have a PE degree in Fire Protection Engineering and spent the first 7 years of my career as an HPR Engineer and Fire Protection Manager.
I spent the next 7 years as an Underwriter specializing in writing large property risks with CAT (catastrophic) exposures, including wind, EQ and Flood.
I have over 10 years experience as a Property broker. I have in-house RMS CAT Modeling Capabilities.
Property areas of specialty include:
- Catastrophe prone risks including:
- Tough to Place Coastal Wind
- Energy Risks
- Equipment Breakdown
- Excess Flood over the NFIP or Primary
- Habitational - Condominiums/Apartments
- State/County/Local Municipalities and School Boards
- Retail Stores/Shopping Centers
- Hospitals/Healthcare/Nursing Homes
- Vacant property/Bankruptcy - Forced Placed program
- Manufacturing/Warehousing/Distributors - including wind, and even in Cat Zones.)
- Radio / Cell Towers
- Real Estate Schedules
- Special Events (incl. inflatables, fireworks, liquor, etc.)
- Inland Marine – Builders Risk, Motor Truck Cargo and Auto Physical Damage
- Large accounts requiring Quota-Shared/Layered Placements
My team is customer service and solution oriented. We provide creative solutions to help you win and retain business, employing both offensive and defensive strategies.